Introducing a new AdSensePro!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 | 2:26 PM
The AdSensePro team is thrilled to announce a new Pro is joining us. AdSensePro Jennifer is moving on to another role within AdSense, so we're upgrading you to a new Jen. :)
Everyone welcome AdSensePro Jen!
Jen (not to be confused with Jennifer) is a lifelong Bay Area resident. She likes milk tea and wool coats, and she hates stinky shoes.
Here is a hilarious interview between the outgoing AdSensePro Jennifer and the new AdSensePro Jen.
Jennifer: Welcome, Jen!
Jen: Thanks, Jennifer!
Jennifer: How long have you been on the AdSense team?
Jen: Almost 3 years.
Jennifer: Whoah! You must know TONS about AdSense. What's your favorite thing about our program?
Jen: I think it's easy to use and it can work for everyone, from large companies to Mr. Blogger.
Jennifer: I see you have a dog in your profile picture. Do you have a dog in real life?
Jen: Unfortunately, no. All I have is a chinchilla.
Jennifer: Have you met the forum's Top Contributors?
Jen: Not yet, but I look forward to it. I hear that they're basically the best Top Contributors at Google.
Jennifer: Yes. Don't tell the Gmail Groupies we said that. :)
Huge thanks to Jen for sitting down to talk to us.
Welcome, Jen!
